Amy Hook is Hooked on Homes!
Having served the community through a variety of positions in banking, human services, human resources, and sales, I know first hand the wonderful people and abundant opportunities we have here in the beautiful Black Hills. Following my passion in real estate, I enjoy providing exceptional customer service while assisting people with their real estate needs.
My education and experience includes:
- Coldwell Banker Bronze Society Award recepient 2014 and 2015
- Coldwell Banker Customer Service Award recepient January 2015
- Obtained my PHR (Professional in Human Resources) in 2012
- Graduated with Bachelors' in Accounting and Business Management National American University in 2008
- Graduated with Masters in Organizational Management from Chadron State College in 2011
- Served as Treasurer on the Board of Directors for the Black Hills Society for Human Resource Management in 2011
- Worked as a teller from 2003-2005
- Worked as an advocate at a local domestic violence shelter from 2004-2008
- Worked in Human Resources for a local non profit from 2008-2014
I would appreciate the opportunity to earn your business putting my education and experience into helping you buy, sell, or build a new (to you) home or commercial property!
Specialties: Acreage, Commercial, Country Property, Custom Home, Dream Home, Executive Home, Farm And Ranch, First Time Buyers, Historic Home, Investment, Land, Luxury Homes, Move-Up Home, New Construction, New Home, Other, Quality Home, Relocation, Residential, Retirement